Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hacked And Citalopram

    Hi friends, I'm so sorry about that.  It seems I was hacked.  Some villainous fiend installed a virus that had remote access onto my laptop and allowed them to manipulate my computer from anywhere in the world.  They then prompted it to start its evil work the next day.  My computer guru friend Brian, found it and disabled it for me. YAY!!! 

     Scary stuff.  I'm the only user on this laptop.  My kids couldn't have gotten through my plethora of passwords to have done this, and my computer is guarded almost as well as the Declaration of Independence

     Speaking of the Declaration of Independence, has anyone noticed that our government is slowly and purposefully destroying our constitutional rights?  Ugghhh, not a good side note for this blog.

     Anyhow, back to family...  Boo Boo Bear is getting an alteration to his medication regimen.  He's gaining weight and becoming easily angered and physically aggressive since he's been taking  Citalopram.  It's only been 1-1/2 months since he started this med, but he's gained almost 9lb and there are several new holes in his bedroom door and walls.  Now that I've read all the side affects, I can clearly see he's the epitome of a poor candidate for the med. 

     The weather is beautiful here in Portland, Oregon.  Maiya is home schooling away, Lilly dog is basking in the heat, I'm catching up with my friends here and Boo Boo Bear is tantruming in his room.  Ahhhhh, what a life.


xoxoxo
Casey everly

    

    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment